Meet your photography teacher online via zoom
Why travel to lessons with a photography teacher when you can sit in the comfort of your own home and get your entire course via a Zoom Internet link? This way you can learn photography at your own pace and at your own time.
Why learn online?
Why limit yourself to a teacher who lives nearby? With Zoom, you can expand your choice and connect to any photography teacher in the world. Maybe you only have time late at night when all your local photography teachers are tucked up in bed. If you are in a different time zone, I might still be awake and ready to teach. There are numerous advantages to taking your lessons online.
Private photography courses via distance learning
Distance learning via Zoom or Skype is nothing new but is rapidly becoming a popular and convenient way to learn. My Private Virtual Zoom Classes are tailored to suit your particular needs. Before our lesson, we’ll discuss specific goals and interests that you want to cover. These topics could be anything from:
- How to start a photography business.
- Selling your photography.
- Optimizing your camera workflow in the field.
- Reviewing & critiquing your photos.
- Tips & best practices for post-processing and editing.
- The best way to sell prints of your work.
- Improve your social media presence.
- Promote yourself via your own YouTube channel.
What’s do I get?
- One or two-hour virtual one to one session.
- Video and audio recording of your lesson.
- Screen sharing, which allows you to see everything.
Prelude to a photography workshop
I run regular photography workshops here in Bled and also around the world. After your online lessons with me, you can come and join one to put your newfound knowledge into practice. Also, if you are planning to come on one of my photography workshops, then a few online lessons beforehand can help to prepare you before you get there; meaning your time out in the field can be best used for taking photos.